Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Book Out! OR Look I Published Arcanorum!

Okay.  I know I said I wouldn't blog, but I did need to get the word out, after writing for a few months, having the proofreader/editor work on it, and finding a new formatting person, here it is:


Here's the description:

Jane is a woman without a past.  She wakes up in the back of a car with handcuffs on her wrists, with a man intent on doing her harm.  She escapes, but into the murky underworld of New Orleans.  A mysterious man shadows her and strange memories tantalize her.  People want to hurt her and an unearthly creature stalks the night.  Insanity might be a possibility but everything is horrifyingly real.
This sultry world is anything but ordinary.  Instead it is full of black magics and curious beasts and the thoughts of a man who can read Jane’s mind.

Jane must solve the mystery of who she is or be forever lost.
Book 3 of the Lake People series.

Find it here on Amazon.

Find it here on B&N.

Find it here on Smashwords.

Don't forget you can gift ebooks on Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords.

Happy reading, ya'll!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm? Jane looks very familiar. Anyone we know?

Carwoo said...

Who does she look like?

Anonymous said...

Do you know when it will be out in the iBooks store, I just love the "Lake People" series?

Carwoo said...

It should be within two weeks. Unfortunately I have no control over that. Once I submit the ms to Smashwords, they approve it and get it out to other publishers, like Apple, which takes them a little bit of time. I will post it on my blog and on facebook when I know. Sorry for the delay.

RadaliciouScents said...

Is this part of veiled eyes?

RadaliciouScents said...

Is this part of veiled eyes?

Carwoo said...

Yes. There's Veiled Eyes, Disembodied Bones, and Arcanorum.

Carwoo said...

I should have said that's the proper order, although they're all meant to stand alone, too. They all deal with the Lake People of Twilight Lake.

Kari E said...

Just finished it. Fantastic! Keep 'em coming!

Now available: Bubba and the Late Lamented Lassie What could possibly go wrong? Bubba Snoddy is a good ol’ boy with a wonderful family.  H...