Monday, October 10, 2011

The Liebster Award OR How I Was Nominated For a Cool Blog Award by a Fan! OR How I Can Just Go On and On In this Title!

What does this have to do with the Liebster Award?
Why, nothing, but isn't my daughter adorable?
This is her dance recital costume.  They tapped
to Chatnooga Choo Choo.  It was appallingly sweet.
The Liebster Award - Thanks to Jerrilyn Atherton, who is wickedly cool down in Texas and has a funny blog.  (Peanut Butter Fudge recipe this week and it rocks.)  Thanks, Jerrilyn.  (She's a blast on Facebook and always entertaining.)

What does it mean?  Liebster in German is beloved or favorite.  This award is a kind of spread the blog love award by shooting it over to other blogs that bear mentioning.  The blogs nominated must have under 200 followers and must have a linkback to the blogger who nominated you.  It's kind of like a chain letter award for bloggers.
Again, nothing to do with the award, but
it is about the love.  Who couldn't love
a little pookie face with red demon eyes?
Rules to follow:

1.  Linkback to the blogger who gave you the big nod.  See Jerrilyn Atherton above and don't forget about that Peanut Butter Fudge because it's SINFUL!

2.  Post your own five picks of bloggers who rock your world.

3.  Post the award on your sites, website, Facebook, blog, etc.

4.  Celebrate!  I've got the Vanille Rum out.  I'm thinking maybe Jell-O Shooters or maybe just a hearty whoo-hoo!

So here's my picks and this was hard:

1.  R. Mac Wheeler - The guy is interested in writing.  He reads tons AND he's about to indie publish a fantasy series.  Yeah, Mac.

2.  Teri Ann Stanley at Temporary Sanity.  Teri Ann is a writer/mommy and this touches me on a good level.  She always has interesting perspectives on things.

3.  Dawn Alexander at Chasing Someday.  Dawn is a yet to be published author and school teacher in her daytime persona.  She's fun and I look forward to reading her novels one of these days.

4.  Dixie Dreams at My Crazy Journey.  This is a fun lady who lives in Alaska and talks about all kinds of neat stuff.

5. IMGirl - She's fun, she's crazy and she's funky.  Yes, she's an artist and her website is all that.
Help me!  I can't stop adding photos of
my child in tap costume.  (At least I'm
not addicted to that show, 'Dance Mom.'  Some
of those women are craz-ee.)
All deserving bloggers.  Check 'em out.

1 comment:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Wow. Thanks for the acknowledgement, but geez, I've come across so many great blogs, it's gonna take hours of cogitation. So don't hold your breath on my decision. Five huh? Argh. You of course will be number one.

Now available: Bubba and the Late Lamented Lassie What could possibly go wrong? Bubba Snoddy is a good ol’ boy with a wonderful family.  H...