Friday, February 22, 2013

There Ya Go OR There I Go OR There Goes Everyone

Typically I enjoy writing a blog.  In the beginning, as some books are apt to start, I did 3 or 4 a week, which then became twice a week, and then as I got busier with writing novels, once a week.  Occasionally I take a break to recharge, dig up some new funny stories, and believe me funny shizz happens all the time, all I have to do is read the newspaper.

But then other things happen.  We've had a family emergency and I won't be going near a computer for about two weeks, so I'm down for the count (the count of two weeks-ish).  Think of me fondly and remember how much I love to quote Arnold Schwarzenegger.

No comments:

Now available: Bubba and the Late Lamented Lassie What could possibly go wrong? Bubba Snoddy is a good ol’ boy with a wonderful family.  H...