Friday, January 25, 2008

Diet No. 3


Well so much for Diet No. 2. I didn't blog, yet I ate anyway. It was probably doomed to failure. I blog therefore I eat. Everyone in the house got sick. I said the heck with that. Comfort food here I come. And the comfort food was, in fact, eaten. I hate diets. i wish I was one of those people who could eat what they wanted to and stay the same weight. Of course, they don't eat a mountain full of food every day either. (Not that I eat a mountain full, either. I don't. But I certainly aren't starving myself either.) I'm curious about how many diets a reasonable person can go through in a year. Reasonable. Yes, I'm reasonable. Realistic. Maybe not.

Diets suck. Here I go again.

P.S. Here's my daughter. She's on the pirate diet. She gets to eat anything she wants as long as she says, "Arrrr."

No comments:

Now available: Bubba and the Late Lamented Lassie What could possibly go wrong? Bubba Snoddy is a good ol’ boy with a wonderful family.  H...