Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Diet No. 2

Here it is. January 22 and I'm on my second diet of the year. Diet no. 1 didn't even make it past the 'I'm going on a diet tomorrow' phase. Tomorrow arrived and the diet mysteriously vanished. Today's diet is 'I have to blog before I eat diet.' Should make for an interesting few days. If I don't kill someone. I just asked my 3 year old daughter if she was hungry. 'No.' It's a standard answer. Apparently she doesn't like to eat much. I hate her. she's going to be a skinny woman until she's fifty and then she's going to bitch about gaining 3 pounds. Fortunately for me I won't be around to see that, unless I'm remarkably well lived or remarkably lucky. Maybe I'll have Alzheimer's and it won't matter.

No comments:

Now available: Bubba and the Late Lamented Lassie What could possibly go wrong? Bubba Snoddy is a good ol’ boy with a wonderful family.  H...