Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mountains of Dreams is HERE!



The exciting sequel to Sea of Dreams...
This isn’t your mama’s world.
Once the world was normal.  The day after the change, there were new creatures galore and nearly every human had vanished.  The survivors gathered together to make a new society and Sophie, a seventeen-year-old from Oregon, does her best to fit in.  Desperate to find a reason for living, she travels east to Washington, D.C. to meet with the new President of the U.S.A. and finds that existing and living are two very different things.  The old world hasn’t really been left behind and human treachery continues to threaten their existence.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Yea!!!!! A new book to read. I started a new book the other day, by a different author, and wow, it was sooooooo bad. I read a few pages and just erased it off of my Kindle. Now, my very favorite author (well, your one of them, I have a couple of very favorites! Your in good company though), you, has a new, great book for me to read. I thought I was gonna have withdrawals!!! Thank the goddess for good writers!!!! Now, kick Him out and get started on a new Bubba novel!! (Demanding, huh)

Now available: Bubba and the Late Lamented Lassie What could possibly go wrong? Bubba Snoddy is a good ol’ boy with a wonderful family.  H...