Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Taking A Blogging Break OR I Can Make Excuses Ya'll!

Yes, I've gotten so busy I haven't been blogging like I should.

First the mailman broke the flag on my box.  (Trust me.  There's a funny story that goes with this.  And I've got pictures that I shall illustrate with funny captions.)

Then I'm trying to find a doctor in the area.  (This is developing into another blog.  Apparently I have to beg doctors to see me here.  I must bow and kiss their ugly gold pinkie ring.  After the whole a/c debacle, I'm not so sure I want to kiss any one's pinkie ring or anything else for that matter.)

I've determined that if my daughter is to be in Girl Scouts, I must be the troop leader because the troops here are plumb full.  This would be a blog too but it's something I can't really blog about, but I can bitch and gripe to HIM about at great and nauseating length.

Finally, I'm off tomorrow to a writing conference in Virginia Beach, VA.  The Hampton Roads Writer's Conference.  I will be doing several break-out sessions and a panel.  Fun should be had by all.

Finally, finally, I'm writing my tushy off on Bubba 4.  And for those of you waiting on the naming contest, it's coming on the 25th of September.  So get your keyboarding fingers ready to name away.  I'll tell you a little bit about the plot (not too much).  You'll make suggestions.  The winner will get a basset hound plush, an honorable mention in the book, and a free e-copy.  The five runners-up will get e-copies of the book.  Fun will be had by all.

In the meantime, I'm off to Virginia Beach, so blogging will be offline until next week.  Peace.  Out.

No comments:

Now available: Bubba and the Late Lamented Lassie What could possibly go wrong? Bubba Snoddy is a good ol’ boy with a wonderful family.  H...